Eye Problems

Your high street optometrist (optician) are experts in all eye problems and they should be your first point of contact for any eye problem.  They can provide a wide range of specialist advice and treatment if you have concerns about your eye health.

Here in Wales we also have a scheme called Eye Health Examination Wales (EHEW) which offers free urgent eye care from your high street optician. You do not need a referral from the GP to access this service. Find out more about Eye Health Examination Wales.