Minor Injuries

If you have an injury that is not serious you can go to a Minor Injury Unit for help, instead of going to A&E. Minor Injury Units can treat injuries ranging from broken bones, dislocations and sprains, to wounds, burns and animal bites. For the type of injuries that Minor Injury Units can treat, visit Minor Injury Unit.

Your nearest Minor Injury Unit:

Ystradgynlais Minor Injury Unit
Glanrhyd Road
Tel: 01639 844777
08:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday (closed weekends and bank holidays)

Neath Port Talbot Hospital
Baglan Way
Port Talbot
SA12 7BX Tel: 01639 862160
07:30 – 23:00